Monday, October 12, 2009

Inspiring Quote

"Be great in act as you have been in thought" William Shakespeare

My class needs to write about a quote, and I chose the one above because I could make a connection with what William Shakespeare was trying to say. This quote means that we should all try to follow through on and thoughts and turn them into actions. There are millions of people that haven’t done this, therefore this quote impacted me. An illustration of this is when you might have thought of getting ahead on your homework. Sure it might be boring, but in a few days you would have wished that you had the work done. A person that converted his thoughts into actions was I person that I not only admire, but also look up to. His name is Martin Luther King Jr and he is exceptional example of a person that followed Shakespeare’s quote.

There will always be times when you think of doing something but never do it. So what I say to all the readers out there is to translate your thoughts into actions. I too will try doing something. Frequently, when you think of doing something and actually do it, you will get rewarded in one way or another. Therefore, whether it's a big or small thing, make sure you follow through with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment